The holidays are meant for resting and having fun, but just 2 days at home and I'm going crazy! Someone take me out, honestly! Even though I've watched 3 full movies this week, not including the ones on my comp and TV, I still need something to do. Swimming? Water's too cold, no one to go with. Shopping? Er, I've got enough clothes and my bank's about empty, thanks. Movies? Same goes for that. To the gym? I'm LAZY. Take a walk? Boring.. Read a book? I SAID I needed to get OUT of the house.
Hmm... Maybe I should take a book to read by the beach. Wait, what beach? East coast SUCKS. What happened to Sentosa chicas? I thought we were gonna have our own little bikini party :(
I wonder what the chances are of getting caught for bring a bottle of Bailey's to the hostel.
6:26 PM